Saturday, November 27, 2010

Finally back ONLINE

Good day my Blog readers. It has been some time since my latest post. But I finally found some time to refresh my Blog post. As you might have read, this is my last week working at the VFX Company in germany as a freelancer, after that I have to concentrate on my BA Thesis wich weill be about Global Illumination issues concerning Animations in Maya. But more later on that topic.

I told you that I will keep you posted when the Music Video will be released I was working on. It got launched 6 Days ago without me knowing...Anyways, up till now it has around 105k Clicks in Iran, and on YouTube around 26k. Within the first weeks its a lot I must say :) Here you can see some screen-grabs of the video, or click on the links below to have a look at the complete music video.


And the Iran weblink: www.radiojavan.com







On the first of december I will start on my BA Thesis which is due march 2011..It will be a lot of work, but I will of course keep you guys posted. Inbetween I still have some smaller 3D Projects I am working on, where I will post some WIP (work-in-progress) pictures to keep ypu up to date.

What do you think of this post?

So this is that for me for today. Enjoy your day.
With the best Regards,
Arvid Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment